Click on the map to download it.
- One double chairlift; one t-bar and three rope tows.
- 30 trails with 23 lighted runs.
- 350 foot vertical drop / Longest run 4,000 feet.
- Ski rentals include 500 sets of quality equipment for all ages: Ski boot sizes from childs 8 to adult 15. Snowblades also available.
- 100 rental snowboards including the new Burton beginner "LTR" & "Cruzer" and Rossignol "Accelerator". Also Burton womens' specific boots available.
- Telemark Ski, Twin Tip Ski & Snowshoe rentals now available.
- National Ski Patrol.
- AASI Snowboard School / PSIA Ski School.
- Snowtubing park with handle tow & tubes.
Your Responsibility Code:
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right-of-way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
- No inverted aerials.
KNOW THE CODE – IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious. Use of alcohol or drugs that impair the safety of yourself or others is not allowed.